I am committed to the privacy of my visitors. I collect no personal information about you when you visit my Web site unless you choose to provide that information to me. Here is how I handle information about your visit to my Web site.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web site, read pages or download information, I will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. I automatically collect and store information like the following concerning your visit.
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain);
- Your IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our Web site.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
I use this information to help me make my site more useful to visitors—to learn about the number of visitors to my site and the types of technology my visitors use.
Information That You Voluntarily Provide
I do not collect personally-identifiable information unless you choose to provide it to me. If you provide me with personally identifiable information, for example by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it through my Web site, I use that information only to respond to your message and to help me provide you with the information and services that you request.
Submitting voluntary information constitutes your consent to the use of the information for the stated purpose. When a user clicks the "Submit" button on any of the Web forms found on my site they are indicating voluntary consent to use of the information they submit for the stated purpose. I do not collect or use information for commercial marketing.